Hi, I’m Henrik.
I’m a marketing automation consultant.
But, to be honest, that’s not exactly right. It’s just a title, really.
What I really do is help businesses automate their customer acquisition, on boarding and retention processes in such a way that they become irresistible to the right kind of people.
Which means it’s not just about marketing.
It’s about humans.
It’s about how those humans interact with your marketing-, sales-, or servicedepartments…
It can even be about recruitment (as it turns out, candidates are humans, too!).
The bottom line is this: if you are still manually emailing folks, manually reaching out to them, manually following up and manually keeping track of all sorts of things in order to organise these processes…
… then I’ve got good news for you:
You can make everything go on autopilot.
Fully automated business growth, with three ultimate goals in mind:
- To create the best possible experience for (prospective) customers, delighting them and making every interaction with your company one that adds value to their lives.
- To establish predictable and consistent business growth in whichever section of your business you’re applying automation to: be it acquisition, on boarding, or retention.
- To liberate marketers, salespeople and customer success managers from the vast workload that comes with their work, enabling them to focus on creative thinking and actually helping people.
Now, automation sounds like a really technically focused sort of thing. I will tell you: it’s really not.
To successfully automate any kind of customer experience you must have a deep understanding of that customer – especially when he’s not yet your customer! In truth, most businesses do not yet possess that insight. I help them get it.
As a consultant, I can be that senior member of the staff that finally helps you get this “automation thing” going forward:
- My experience allows me to analyse, plan and scope your project, before we even get started (in fact, without a proper roadmapping session, I won’t even take your project!).
- My passion for psychology will help you create laser-focused customer personas and journeys that will guide any further software implementations.
- My background in copywriting will assure you’ll be saying the right things at the right times.
- Lastly, being certified in several CRM and marketing tools, I’ve got the skills to help you and your team implement a solution that will bring all of the above together in a well-oiled growth machine that will spur your business forward.
I firmly believe these four areas: planning, psychology, content and software need to come together in order to create the ultimate customer experience. Be it in marketing, sales, service, recruitment or something else completely.
I can only take a limited about of customers on at a given time. If you’re interested in a chat to see if I can help and am available, follow the link below to book a discovery call with me.
Hope to talk to you soon!