Who do I work with?
My advice works best for companies that:
- Sell a B2B product or service (and preferably on a basis of recurring revenue),
- Have 50+ employees, or generate at least 5m+ in yearly revenue,
- Have a marketing team,
- Have traffic and leads already coming in,
- Have a marketing automation platform OR are open to buying one in the time that we’ll work together.
It’s not that I haven’t worked with smaller (and much larger) businesses. Or that I’ve never helped a business get off the ground from scratch. It’s just that I have found my strategies work best when the company has gained some momentum and is ready to scale up.
Where do I work?
I have worked with companies in the Netherlands (where I live), the United Kingdom, France, the United States, and even Australia. I remain open to international work, as I consider it a perk! Here’s how it works:
- If you’re a Dutch company, we can discuss working with you on-site on a regular basis.
- If you’re a company located in Europe, we can discuss working on-site in bursts. Most of what we’ll do should be done remotely, as I have a young family and can’t be away from home for too long.
- If you’re a company from the US or the rest of the world, virtually all our work should be done remotely. However, I do make it habit to visit customers before embarking on a project with them, and then several times during the project.
As mentioned, I consider the international nature of my work to be a blessing. No matter where you’re from, feel free to reach out!
Which problems do I solve?
I’m best equipped to help you deal with these problems:
- You’re getting traffic, but conversions are low. I can help you deploy marketing automation to capture more leads.
- You’re getting leads, but their quality is low. I can help you deploy marketing automation to nurture leads and qualify them before they get to sales.
- You’re getting new customers, but you’re not keeping them on board. I can help you deploy marketing automation to onboard new customers and keep them engaged with your product, so they’ll never want to leave.
- You’ve bought a marketing automation platform, but you don’t really know what to do with it. Marketing automation can be complex, so this is totally understandable. I can help you come up with the right strategy, focus on the right functionality, implement said functionality, train your people and make sure your investment in such a platform becomes totally worthwhile.
- You’ve bought a marketing automation platform, but you’re not using it. You’re having trouble getting your people to use it properly. They’re not leveraging what’s there to improve ROI or save time. I can help you find out exactly where you’re leaving money on the table and train your people to get the most of out of the platform.
- You know you want to get into marketing automation, but… how? I’ve helped many businesses conceive of a proper digital strategy, create meaningful content and subsequently helped them find the right tools to do the job.
Ready to turn your organisation into a modern B2B marketing rockstar company?
Let’s chat! Email me at: henrik at henrikbecker dot nl and I promise to email you back within 24 hours.